Make Your (Sex) Life POP! - Pleasure On Purpose!
A Somatic, Experiential Course for Women on Sexuality and Pleasure You Can Take From the Safety and Comfort of Your Home
Our next Online Course begins Jan. 15, 2018 - Register now for the early bird discount (ends Dec. 21)!
Why is POP important?
Did you know that a large proportion of women experience significant sexual problems such as lack of desire/low libido (47%), orgasm problems (45%), arousal issues (40%), lack of sexual and intimate satisfaction (39%), and issues with lubrication (37%) and pain (36%)?
This is due to many reasons, but a HUGE influence is our cultural conditioning and lack of education! That's right, most of us are simply not given the basic tools and understanding of how to even pursue our pleasure (sexual or otherwise!). We wouldn’t bat an eye at taking piano lessons to learn how to play the piano or working with a personal trainer to get in shape, so why not take a course (or two) to learn about your sexuality?
Even most medical professionals are taught only about women's reproductive anatomy, and have very little training about or focus on helping us understand our anatomy of arousal (two completely different systems, though overlapping!).
What is POP?
The Pleasure on Purpose (POP) Program is a Somatic-Based, Experiential Course that empowers women to tap into their greatest pleasure potential and erotic intelligence in support of living more fulfilling, inspired and purposeful lives (and sex lives)!
As a Certified Somatic Sex Educator, I have been teaching this material to women for years, helping them overcome these all too common and completely unnecessary problems. Like many human-nature challenges, there is no quick fix or pill you can pop, but there are some very simple tools that if applied consistently and regularly, will totally transform your Sex, your Relationship(s) and your Life!
I have combined all of this material into one online, live course that you can take from anywhere.
In the Winter Course we will meet live, online for 9 webinars, 2 hours each (Jan. 15 - March 26, skipping 2 weeks).
All webinars will be recorded if you need to miss any. You will also receive weekly practices and tips for connecting to and expanding your Erotic Intelligence. 4 women will also have the opportunity to do one-on-one work with me during the Course.
The other wonderful thing about doing a course like this is the SISTERHOOD! It is so SO important for us as women to hear about each other’s stories, experiences and troubles so that we can know we're not alone here and that we have a lot in common. And we have A LOT of solutions for each other! Your way of masturbating or making love, just might be the very thing another woman needs to hear to shift her self-pleasure practice or her partnered sex to make it even better!
Here’s what we will cover in POP:
- The Relationship of Breath, Sound, Movement, Touch, Intention and Attention to Arousal
- Female Anatomy of Arousal
- Female Arc of Arousal and Orgasm
- Navigating the Impact of Shame & Trauma on Arousal and Pleasure
- Pleasure Mapping and Vaginal Mapping
- Desire and Asking for What You Want
- Partner Pleasure Practices and How to Share What You've Learned with a Partner
POP consists of 9 webinars (2 hours each) that all take place live over a very easy-to-use app called Zoom. You can access the webinars via your computer or telephone, though computer is preferred so we can all see each other too!
Each live webinar will be 2 hours long and will be recorded in case you need to miss one or two and so that you can revisit the material any time you'd like.
The Winter Course (Jan. 15 - March 26) will take place on Mondays, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Mountain time. Click here to find out what time this would be in your timezone. The Course spans 11 weeks, meeting 9 times on Jan. 15, 22 & 29; Feb. 12, 19 & 26; and March 12, 19, & 26. We will not meet on Feb. 5 or March 5.
If you cannot take the Winter Course, but would like to receive an email about future dates of the course, please send me your information via my Contact Page.
- Nine 2-hour live webinars with Ren, all will be recorded so you can revisit the material any time (Audio and Video files for download).
- Nine Course Outlines from the webinars to revisit the material at any time (PDF documents for download).
- Nine Pleasure Practices to deepen your understanding of the material (PDF documents for download).
- A private Facebook forum with other women in the course to ask questions and share your experience.
- A PRICELESS experience of learning, growing and healing in a community of compassionate women!
POP is valued at $697, but is discounted to only $497 for the winter course.
Early Bird Savings! - $100 OFF
- Save an additional $100 when you sign up by the Winter Solstice on Dec. 21!
- Use the Promocode "earlybird"
- Cannot be combined with other discounts.